White Oak Ranch, LLC was founded on the basis of Grass-Fed beef because it benefits our family, our animals, our customers and the environment. We focus our farming practices on the humane treatment of our animals. We strive to raise our animals in a stress-free environment with our cattle rotated on our pastures on a regular basis. Our cattle are all natural, never given antibiotics, steroids, hormones, GMOs or grains, they are only fed grass as God intended. We strive to be patient with our cattle, to make sure they are harvested at their peak marbling for the upmost flavor and tenderness.
Our cattle are not only healthier themselves, but their meat is healthier for you to eat. Compared to grain-fed beef, a serving of our grass-fed beef has:
· Lower in total fat
· Higher in beta-carotene
· Higher in vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)
· Higher in B vitamins thiamin and riboflavin
· Higher in minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium
· Higher in total omega-3's
· A healthier ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids
· Higher in CLA (cis-9 trans-11), a potential cancer fighter
· Higher in vaccenic acid (which can be transformed into CLA)
· Lower in the saturated fats linked with heart disease
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit our mobile meat market at the Farmer's Markets and other locations listed above to purchase or visit our restaurant partners to enjoy our premium grass-fed meats!
40163 Banks Road, Grafton, Ohio 44044, United States